Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tunguska Fact #2


Last night I went to a T-Blast party. Everyone in attendance was questionably a bit eccentric but otherwise likable. Halfway through the evening, this white bitch I've posted here brought up health insurance like it was a casual conversation topic amongst the crowd of artists and non-union actors. It was revealed that each and every single person who was taking Tunguska Blast! last winter during the flu season remained healthy and well rested and never once got sick. Eugene even took up racquetball.

I've changed (my very costly) health insurance from a co-pay plan to deductible plan because I believe. If anyone would like a FREE sample of the T-Blast please e-mail:

blast.tunguska@gmail.com

It would be worth your while for comedic value alone.

No comments: