Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tunguska Fact #7


It has been brought to my attention through the acupuncturist that introduced Eugene to Tunguska Blast! in the first place, that several women, who prior to drinking the T-Blast, have been unable to achieve the blissful peak of orgasm have now discovered a multiplied state of satisfaction in their sex lives, if you know what I mean. The women who have never had this particular problem but are drinking Tunguska Blast! all the same, are having a rather enjoyable time going over speed bumps while riding the bus to work, if you catch my drift. This may or may not be a result of the effects of Tunguska, but regardless, here are two things that I do know to be true a) I've had an extremely self gratifying week, if you're picking up what I'm laying down, and b) don't knock it till you try it.

Please e-mail blast.tunguska@gmail.com for a free sample.

No comments: